Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lots of catching up!

I have not posted forever, so I am playing catchup! We spent Thanksgiving with Paul's family. Paul's dad rented a grange hall, and our favorite activity was Bingo, with lots of prizes that grandma and grandpa provided, and a Paul was a very funny bingo caller. We had great food and a lot of fun together.

This is the Jamison version of musical chairs - it was really wild! People kept grabbing chairs and dragging them along with them. It was a lot of fun.

3 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

I will make sure that I never play musical chairs with you guys. Cheaters. :)

tamster17 said...

I second that motion Janessa! I think that kind of musical chairs is a contact sport man! Looks like they had a lot of fun though! :-)

Jared and Danielle said...

Paul... cheaters never prosper!