Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Funny Videos

A couple of weeks ago I was cleaning an apartment, and Rachel was home sick so she came with me. She layed on the floor with a pillow and blanket and listened to my ipod. I didn't know she was also making videos of herself until I went to download other videos tonight. I couldn't stop laughing at this one.

Rachel is such a comedian. She always keeps us laughing.

Rachel was a munchkin in "The Wizard of Oz" at our high school last month. I asked her if she was going to be Dorothy someday, and she said that she would really want to be the witch. This is Rachel's witch portrayal--she did a pretty good job of grasping the evil witch feel. This was after one of their performances about 11:00 pm, and she was pretty punchy. It's kind of hard to tell what she is saying, but she is doing the part where the witch decides to use the poppies to make Dorothy fall asleep so that she won't make it to Oz.

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

You have a true performer on your hands. Her witch depiction was pretty scary how good it was actually.

tamster17 said...

That is hilarious! What a little character! I bet it was so funny to find those randomly on your camera! She definitely is a little actress for sure!