Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow Day!

We had about 4 inches of snow yesterday morning, and it has shut our city down! When we get snow everything turns into an ice rink. Church was cancelled, school was cancelled, and we have already been told that school is cancelled for tomorrow. My kids are in heaven!

Rebekah, Michael and Rachel running up the hill after sliding down
Josh and Elizabeth sliding together
Rachel fell while sliding down the hill

Michael shoveling snow for a fort
Elizabeth and Rebekah sliding

3 comments:

Tricia said...

What a fun memory for your kids! I still remember those awful snowstorms in Wyoming and being able to play in the 4 feet of snow - Hopefully you survive the no school:).

Janessa Couch said...

Okay, your snow is a lot funner than our snow. Someone said that my snow is "ghetto snow". :) If I could make it, I would drive there to play with you, but for now I will play in our Ghetto snow.

Patty said...

What fun!!! I love the pictures.