Thursday, July 17, 2008

Michael's 12!!!

Michael turned 12 last week, and had a great time at his party. They had a water balloon fight, played 7-11 (we just can't get away from that game, it's everyone's favorite), had a cake decorating contest, watched a movie with Janessa's projector (Thank you!), and did sparklers. The cake decorating got pretty out of hand, with Andrew's face going into his cake. Did I say 12 year olds? They had fun, and I am done with parties for a while, YEAH! I love the video of Michael's cake, we used trick candles, and it was a blazing inferno!


2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Happy Birthday Stud! Love the trick candles. Just think if there were 30 on there, it would catch the house on fire. I love the way you put them out, with water. Very genius.

tamster17 said...

That is one of the funniest birthday videos I think I've ever seen! All the comments in the background are hilarious! I was waiting for you to pull the fire extinguisher out and take it! hahaha! :-) Can't believe Michael is 12 -- that's just crazy!!!