Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My favorite pictures

I was going through some old pictures and decided to share some of my favorites:

We had a regional dance festival almost two years ago at the Rose Garden. All of the deacons dressed as Napoleon Dynamite and did the Napoleon dance. It was really fun. It was a really great experience for Josh. I just love this picture! Rebekah was a bride for Halloween (for several years, actually). I think she was about 8 in this picture.
This is the Twin Falls Temple, under construction. We were amazed that it was just in the middle of nowhere. I am sure that there will be houses surrounding it in a few years.
Our little performer, Rachel. Rachel is always singing, dancing, cartwheeling, or something like that. She loves life, and lives it to the fullest.
Rebekah, Rachel and Elizabeth - this was a couple of years ago. The were so cute playing together, I wanted to be sure to get a picture of them together.

2 comments:

Janessa Couch said...

Very cute pictures! Josh looks so young in that picture and it really was not all that long ago. They are growing up way too fast! By the way, cute layout!

Patty said...

I loved seeing those fun pictures.
You have a very special family.