Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More of my favorite pictures

This is Elizabeth in 1st grade - they made easter hats at school. I love her missing teeth!
Elizabeth sandboarding during our vacation to the Oregon Coast near Florence. It was so much fun, and I was amazed at how well the kids could do it! I didn't dare to do more than sit on the board! Rachel and Elizabeth with their new baby cousin, Jade. They love to take care of her!
Michael and Rachel. I love any picture with my kids being nice to one another! For Christmas last year, rather than having the kids give one another gifts, they each chose a name and did an activity with that person. Michael and Rachel went bowling together and had a great time.
Rebekah and I at Sequioa National Park.


1 comment:

tamster17 said...

Love you sharing these fun pics of your kids! Can I just say that your oldest son Josh is too cute -- love the Napolean Dynamite thing. I remember him randomly hanging out with my 5 yr old Dallin at the park that day you visited us here in Utah & them listening to his iPod ogether and it brings a smile to my face! :-)